MicroPigmentation Hair Treatments by HPC
A micropigmentation hair treatment is an advanced procedure that provides a solution for bald people to have a shaved look with the illusion of hair replication. This procedure is different from a traditional tattoo since the pigments used for scalp micropigmentation don’t fade over time as a regular tattoo.
Micropigmentation hair treatments indeed are one of the preferred procedures for hair loss as is a cost-effective, noninvasive alternative for baldness. If you want to know more advantages, then here are as follows:
• Impressive outcome with the benefit of developing self- confidence.
• Noninvasive procedure that costs less than a hair transplant.
• Alternative for women with thin hair or alopecia.
• Patients with not enough hair for a hair transplant procedure can choose a micropigmentation hair procedure.
• Fast results after the procedure within days (estimated for 2 to 3 days).
• Enables to cover a scar(s) after a hair restoration treatment.
• Helps to save buying toupees and wigs and not wearing them again.
Are you ready to have your procedure done?
Having a micropigmentation hair procedure is indeed a better solution than having a hair transplant. Many of our clients come to our office after having a hard time with procedures that not only were expensive but that left hair permanent scars. Dr. Andrea Echevery has the experience of performing over 600 micro pigmentation procedures with successful results. We invite you to look at our gallery of photos to see if one of those cases resemble your case and skin tone. Feel confident that someone else’s result is what you want and help you made a desition come to our offices for a free consultation. Trust our expert hair doctor to give you the a desirable and shaven look. Call us today at 954-591-6198 for a FREE Quote!
Follow us on Facebook.